PDA

View Full Version : Grrrr

smurfette
03-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Ffs sorry I am in bad form now today , Lo is apparently teething but they didn't give him any meds last night or this am and now I am at my kids sports day and he is miserable

tess1981
03-06-2014, 12:55 PM
I'm with you on feeling all grrrrrr I was in bed last night at 6.30pm feeling like crappie and lo arrived this morning in horrible form bit sleeping now. 2 yo being a demon cause others are touching toys she decided she wants or they are talking to me or they look at her. Ignoring her crying and only talking to her when she calmed and not crying... New tactics last few weeks when dealing with her she not caught on I'm ignoring unwanted behaviour and praising when she pleasant.... going to be a long after noon. But finish at 5 today :)

smurfette
03-06-2014, 07:35 PM
Hey tess hope your afternoon went better that sounds
Very annoying! Little man slept for 2.5 hours (course he isn't in a routine at home
And was awake in the night chatting .. Not crying., and they got him up!) and was in better form when he was collected.. Of course due to
The calpol as well poor thing. Mum picked him up and said 'aw did you have a rough day baba'?!!! Grrr. Erm no it was us having a rough day!!!

tess1981
04-06-2014, 06:46 AM
Hey tess hope your afternoon went better that sounds
Very annoying! Little man slept for 2.5 hours (course he isn't in a routine at home
And was awake in the night chatting .. Not crying., and they got him up!) and was in better form when he was collected.. Of course due to
The calpol as well poor thing. Mum picked him up and said 'aw did you have a rough day baba'?!!! Grrr. Erm no it was us having a rough day!!!

I just did a free play afternoon no activities and it will be the same today. Still feel awful but think I'm over the worst of my lovely cold .... only one lo today ( yesterday's fighting 2yo) she normally does not come Wednesday but mum asked week if I could do an extra day and I said no bother as have 2 other children on a Wednesday only to get a text message on Sunday night saying other 2 won't be with me until Thursday... ahhhhh I could have had today off and in bed!!!!!! Feeling very sorry for myself. But lo sleeps for 2-3 hours so I am going to sit on the sofa and not move while she sleeps.....

smurfette
04-06-2014, 07:56 AM
I just did a free play afternoon no activities and it will be the same today. Still feel awful but think I'm over the worst of my lovely cold .... only one lo today ( yesterday's fighting 2yo) she normally does not come Wednesday but mum asked week if I could do an extra day and I said no bother as have 2 other children on a Wednesday only to get a text message on Sunday night saying other 2 won't be with me until Thursday... ahhhhh I could have had today off and in bed!!!!!! Feeling very sorry for myself. But lo sleeps for 2-3 hours so I am going to sit on the sofa and not move while she sleeps.....

Aw no I really hate when that happens!!! Hope you get some rest later at least she is a sleeper, pjs on when she is gone ok?!

Little man has arrived crying again, dad was outside before 8 and let him sleep Til 820 says he has had an hour but been up since 5 so prob hasn't had enough. Have put him down now he may as well be in buggy as up as not happy either way and might sleep .. I hope!

Dad says yes he is teething but If he is woken before he is ready he will go on and on crying until he is put down again.. Why on earth am I only finding this out now?!!!!!! Grrrrr I am not sure this is going to work out

He is gone asleep now

smurfette
04-06-2014, 07:56 AM
No he is still awake sigh

tess1981
04-06-2014, 11:16 AM
Aw no I really hate when that happens!!! Hope you get some rest later at least she is a sleeper, pjs on when she is gone ok?!

Little man has arrived crying again, dad was outside before 8 and let him sleep Til 820 says he has had an hour but been up since 5 so prob hasn't had enough. Have put him down now he may as well be in buggy as up as not happy either way and might sleep .. I hope!

Dad says yes he is teething but If he is woken before he is ready he will go on and on crying until he is put down again.. Why on earth am I only finding this out now?!!!!!! Grrrrr I am not sure this is going to work out

He is gone asleep now

She away to bed now and I'm sitting with a box of tissues and a cup of tea lol we went to tesco this morning and collected our new sand and water tray only £15 and 2 bags of sand for £4. And did our groceries. Still not pa ked them away but don't give a crap at the moment will do it soon :)

smurfette
04-06-2014, 05:32 PM
She away to bed now and I'm sitting with a box of tissues and a cup of tea lol we went to tesco this morning and collected our new sand and water tray only £15 and 2 bags of sand for £4. And did our groceries. Still not pa ked them away but don't give a crap at the moment will do it soon :)

Hope you had a good break and feel better?