PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted Pre Reg Visit

JKL
02-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Hi All,

I'm almost at the end of the process (fingers crossed)! I am now just waiting for "THE CALL" :D

I just want to check if I have everything in place and what else I specifically need!

I have:
Training Course Certs
First Aid Certs
DBS Certs (me and hubby)
Selected PLI (Pacey- not yet purchased waiting until I'm registered)
Fire Blanket (installed in kitchen out of reach of teeny fingers)
First Aid Supplied (no box but full cupboard)
Cupboard, drawer locks and plug covers in situ
Baby gates/Fire Guard all installed
32 policies & procedures
Risk assessments
Proposed developments for garden

Have I missed anything?!?
My brain appears to have stopped functioning and I've kinda gone into frazzled zombie mode.

Please help :)

Thanks in advance! :D :D :D

sing-low
03-06-2014, 06:49 AM
ICO registration, car insurance for business use?
Have you completed the pre-reg booklet from Ofsted (can't remember what it's called)?

Don't panic, sounds like you're really well prepared.

JKL
03-06-2014, 07:48 AM
ICO registration, car insurance for business use? Have you completed the pre-reg booklet from Ofsted (can't remember what it's called)? Don't panic, sounds like you're really well prepared.

I'm waiting until registered to change my car insurance as if I don't pass registration there is no point, the same with ICO. I do however have a list typed up of things to action as soon as I'm registered (Pacey, ICO etc) which I can show to my inspector.

I just have the overwhelming feeling I've forgotten something major :)

x

sing-low
03-06-2014, 07:56 AM
Sounds like you've got it covered. Only other thing is bottle of wine/bar of chocolate ready to celebrate!

JKL
03-06-2014, 07:59 AM
Sounds like you've got it covered. Only other thing is bottle of wine/bar of chocolate ready to celebrate!

Fingers crossed!

Gonna give them a quick call today to see if I've been passed over to the inspections team.

Hopefully not long now!

x

Bumble Beez
03-06-2014, 07:43 PM
Fingers crossed! Gonna give them a quick call today to see if I've been passed over to the inspections team. Hopefully not long now! x

Well?!
How did the call to ofsted go?
I've given up phoning as I never get the answer I want lol!!

Sarah x

JKL
04-06-2014, 08:25 AM
Spent 20 mins on hold and got disconnected. Gonna try again in a few when my DS goes down for a nap. Fingers crossed! xx

JKL
04-06-2014, 09:39 AM
Well I've just spoken with them and apparently they are still processing my health declaration! Grrr! Apparently once that's done they'll pass my details over to prospects for my inspection. :)

Starting to wonder how long that's likely to take? Just want my inspection now! Can't officially hand my notice in at work until I know I'm registered! :(

Kidston
04-06-2014, 07:39 PM
Whats ico registration?

Bumble Beez
04-06-2014, 07:42 PM
http://ico.org.uk

Information Commissioners Office.
You register with them for data protection purposes x

Sarah x

Kidston
04-06-2014, 07:45 PM
http://ico.org.uk

Information Commissioners Office.
You register with them for data protection purposes x

Sarah x

Thanks sarah I knew you had to register for data protection but couldn't remember what it was called