PDA

View Full Version : Toillet training!!

bulldog
02-06-2014, 02:52 PM
I have a 2.5 yr old, who according to Mum is reliably dry at home.

I have her twice a week and for 2 weeks running she has sat on my rug and done a wee a carthorse would be proud of!!:angry:

I have a potty there in playroom and Im there too, but she choses to sit there and wee! She has done it once on a potty for me.
Mum sends pull ups and tells me to put her in them but tell her she cant wee in it :rolleyes:

I constantly ask her and sit her on potty, but she doesnt use it and says no when I ask if she needs it.

The most frustrating/annoying thing is that today when I told Mum she had done it again on rug, she laughed!!!
I said I wasnt going to carry on accepting it as its not fair to the other children that have to sit/play there and that I didnt want to have no soft area for them to sit (rest of floor is tiled)

I really give up!

Koala
02-06-2014, 03:26 PM
I feel for you - :angry: bet they wouldn't like it if you pee'd on their carpet :angry::angry:

line6
02-06-2014, 04:33 PM
I've had similar to this with a mindee who has recently turned 3. According to mum and dad he's reliably dry at home but here he was having accidents all day and it drove me crazy! It has got better recently but it's been a long road (ie since he started with me last sept). I feel your pain. I'd put a time limit on improvements and say you will continue to potty train with pull-ups if there was no improvement very soon. I have no idea if that's e right thing to do but it's not fair on you or the others to have to avoid wet patches constantly. Can you tell if it's genuine accident or some kind of power game? I'm pretty sure half of my mindees issue was he chose not to go to the potty as he was very defiant and totally unbothered by the 'accident'

Koala
02-06-2014, 05:02 PM
And the thing is once you've cracked it - there's a whole other host of issues - today i've had to wipe sh:censored: off my bathroom radiator :angry: and wash the sofa throw because someone has had a leaking nappy - yep the brown kind :angry: And people think our job is so easy. :panic: HELP!!! It's only Monday!!!!

bulldog
02-06-2014, 07:04 PM
And the thing is once you've cracked it - there's a whole other host of issues - today i've had to wipe sh:censored: off my bathroom radiator :angry: and wash the sofa throw because someone has had a leaking nappy - yep the brown kind :angry: And people think our job is so easy. :panic: HELP!!! It's only Monday!!!!

Haha, that did make me giggle!
Thats a nightmare tho, do they do that at home I wonder??

Thats exactly why Im applying for any job possible at the moment!!:eek: