PDA

View Full Version : edenred- invoicing

Karen1
02-06-2014, 12:57 PM
Right, am I being daft.

just had parent visit wanting to start on 30th june and use childcare vouchers-Edenred.

Ok. just registered online and emailed cert across to wait for account to be opened.

Now, do I invoice parents each month as normal and then they tell edenred to send me the money??

also do you think that i will get the payment for the 30th june or shall i ask for cash this month??

never used this or any voucher scheme before?

tia

AliceK
02-06-2014, 01:02 PM
Right, am I being daft.

just had parent visit wanting to start on 30th june and use childcare vouchers-Edenred.

Ok. just registered online and emailed cert across to wait for account to be opened.

Now, do I invoice parents each month as normal and then they tell edenred to send me the money??

also do you think that i will get the payment for the 30th june or shall i ask for cash this month??

never used this or any voucher scheme before?

tia

Yes you still invoice parents as normal and they will authorise Accor to pay into your bank (you will have given Accor these details when you registered with them.) Just be aware that with vouchers, once the parent authorises the payment it takes approx. 3 working days to show up in your bank.
You should be okay for receiving payment at the end of this month, as soon as Accor give you your Ref Number you can give it to the parent and also make sure you put it on your invoices then you can have no excuses from parent.

xxxx

Karen1
02-06-2014, 01:15 PM
thank you for confirming this. couldnt see anything on the website. i will invoice them and tell them i have registered and give them the account number asap.

as they are shift workers then thought, this could get messy, but seems ok.

thank you

Kiddleywinks
02-06-2014, 01:17 PM
None of my parents use vouchers at the moment so could be talking waffle lol, but I do recall reading somewhere that a provider was having problems receiving funds parents had paid through a voucher company, and it turned out the providers account settings only checked once a month that the voucher company had funds waiting to be released so had to change the settings to check daily.
Can't remember which voucher company it was, but made a mental note to check settings should a parent request payment via vouchers

AliceK
02-06-2014, 01:37 PM
None of my parents use vouchers at the moment so could be talking waffle lol, but I do recall reading somewhere that a provider was having problems receiving funds parents had paid through a voucher company, and it turned out the providers account settings only checked once a month that the voucher company had funds waiting to be released so had to change the settings to check daily.
Can't remember which voucher company it was, but made a mental note to check settings should a parent request payment via vouchers

Yes, that's right. When you set up the account you need to make sure Accor are checking for payments every day. This is how it is shown on your details page on their website:

Payment Periodicity: Next Working Day

xxxx

moggy
02-06-2014, 01:41 PM
You invoice as usual, it is the parents responsibility to get you paid on time, be that by vouchers or cash etc.
Vouchers can cause a delay, for 1st of the month payment I ask parents to make voucher payment around 27th of previous month. But once set up it works fine, just make sure all understand that if vouchers not set up in time or any problems then parents still need to pay you on time.

hectors house
02-06-2014, 01:54 PM
Yes make sure you select "every day" as I once had a parent that was due to pay every Friday so that's how it was set up, then they left and another child came using the same voucher company and they were supposed to pay monthly in advance but the voucher company still had it set up for Fridays, so I wasn't getting money on time if it was due on a Monday.

clareelizabeth1
02-06-2014, 03:51 PM
The checking every day one is computer share vouchers. I am with about 5 different voucher people and they the only ones that do that.

Karen1
02-06-2014, 08:00 PM
Thank you all. I've checked it's for next day, will invoice parent as usual and explain to them to trigger it earlier.

Thank you again.

Simona
03-06-2014, 07:29 AM
Thank you all. I've checked it's for next day, will invoice parent as usual and explain to them to trigger it earlier.

Thank you again.

Karen1...are you aware that parents can set the C/V payment by Standing Order? ....that means Edenred will release the payment automatically each month to you on the date you agree in your contract...say you want to be paid on the 27th so the money gets into your account by the 1st of the month?
if you choose this method make sure to invoice the parent ahead of the 27th
All that the parents have to do is set it up online with Edenred at the start of acre and that's it!

In addition Edenred will also email you each month to alert you the payment in on the way

Karen1
03-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Ah, ok. That sounds easier. Will ask parents about this.
Thank you as never been paid with vouchers before.