PDA

View Full Version : happy land wheelchair

Kidston
01-06-2014, 05:54 PM
just spotted this happy land wheelchair in the sale and thought Id share incase anyone else wanted one too

Happyland Nursing Set : Happyland Nursing Set : Early Learning Centre UK Toy Shop (http://www.elc.co.uk/Happyland-Nursing-Set/134463,default,pd.html)

Maza
01-06-2014, 08:09 PM
Wow, that's a bargain! I'll have to look out for that one! Thanks. x

bunyip
02-06-2014, 07:50 AM
Yeah, fine, but has anyone ever tried getting a Happyland wheelchair-user around Happyland? :panic:

The place is full of totally inaccessible buildings, vehicles, play equipment, etc.

Hey ELC - how about a Happyland doorway conversion kit, so we can retro-fit the built environment with access ramps?

I've currently got a company of Happyland solicitors serving writs on all the Happyland businesses for non-compliance with The Equality Act.

:D

jitterbug
02-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Yeah, fine, but has anyone ever tried getting a Happyland wheelchair-user around Happyland? :panic: The place is full of totally inaccessible buildings, vehicles, play equipment, etc. Hey ELC - how about a Happyland doorway conversion kit, so we can retro-fit the built environment with access ramps? I've currently got a company of Happyland solicitors serving writs on all the Happyland businesses for non-compliance with The Equality Act. :D

Hehehe! Made me chuckle