PDA

View Full Version : Kids go free to london shows

smurfette
31-05-2014, 08:49 AM
http://www.kidsweek.co.uk/

littletreasures
31-05-2014, 09:17 AM
I used to do this with my children. I saved up all year and we did 2 or 3 shows.

I think it's one free kids ticket with an adult one and up to 2 kids tickets half price so I could take all 3 children for the price of 2 adults. Up to 16 years.

One year I did 4 shows with my youngest (the others had got too old).

Well worth it. If you're lucky you can get your kids into workshops too. Mine did a Stomp workshop and a Chitty Chitty bang bang one. They thought they were great.

You need to be on the computer and if possible the phone and a laptop too. They sell out fast but you can get really good seats too.

loocyloo
31-05-2014, 11:43 AM
When we lived close to London I did this a few times. Very good and we really enjoyed it but now we're too far away to really feel any benefit :-(
Our local theatres do similar events which is good.

But you do need to be quick off the mark to book and be flexible with dates if there is something you really want to see/do.

Maza
22-06-2014, 11:50 AM
I've just used this website to book 'What the Ladybird Heard'. Very excited. I was getting a bit panicky because I usually have a few things booked by now for the Summer holidays, but I hadn't got anything in the pipeline for this Summer - and then I remembered this website! Taking DD in August on my day off. x