PDA

View Full Version : Last Day of half term!!

natlou82
30-05-2014, 06:54 AM
This has been my first half term with mindees, gosh I'm exhausted!! We've had a really lovely week, but anyone who calls this job babysitting or easy money is having a laugh! Just wanted to say have a good day to all you angels out there and roll on 6pm :-)

Bumble Beez
30-05-2014, 07:22 AM
This has been my first half term with mindees, gosh I'm exhausted!! We've had a really lovely week, but anyone who calls this job babysitting or easy money is having a laugh! Just wanted to say have a good day to all you angels out there and roll on 6pm :-)

Lol!!
Glad you have had a good week...although it is hard going during the hols!
Annoys me when people say it's 'easy', don't think they fully understand how much effort we all put in.
Roll on 6 for you...then chill time :thumbsup:

Sarah x

Maza
30-05-2014, 07:28 AM
I would love to work term time only.

The days with the kids are exhausting enough, but it's all the other stuff that people don't realise what we do - paperwork - that annoys me.

Nogin
30-05-2014, 07:30 AM
I have a day off, the house will be full of kids...

My son and I are taking the motorbike out for a spin! My daughter is going to see her cousin and my sister who is visiting from Wales. I do feel sorry for my wife however she does love it really!

Roll on tomorrow I have a full 7 days at work which is a doddle compared to 2 days of childminding! Lol

loocyloo
30-05-2014, 07:31 AM
today is almost my hardest day as, as well as my little ones, and my own 2 children ( who are used to bumbling around with the LOs ) I have an 8 yr old boy as well! ( older sibling who does holidays only. sibling does all year round ) He has been coming for 2 1/2yrs but its getting harder! luckily he gets on well with my 2, and as a 4some ( he & his sibling, and my 2 ) they get on really well, but he struggles when I have other, younger children here ( and today its a 12mth old and a young 26mth old! ) hopefully the weather will be ok enough that when we are at home and he & ds have decided that every activity I have offered if boring - they can go outside and kick a football!

I am planning a walk to the woods, but the 26mth old has arrived crying ( having recently learnt with mummy that if you cry you get everything you want & more :rolleyes: ) so it will be a LONG walk! ( LO is an excellent walker usually, but recently has taken to wanting to be carried, which I can't do! ) I will have 13mth in a sling, as not brilliant to take buggy into the woods! ( and def can't take double! )

this afternoon the older children are going to some tennis coaching and we will take some bats & balls and play whilst watching.

as well as this have lots of painting and craft planned!

see you all the other end of the day !!!

natlou82
30-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Time to relax :-) have a good weekend everyone x

SYLVIA
30-05-2014, 08:22 PM
We have had a brill half term except Tuesday when we were inside hiding from the rain all day. The local nature Trail gave us 3 hours of entertainment on wednesday, a full day at bewl water on a £5 groupon voucher and Crystal Palace today. Little ones were exhausted this afternoon when we got home and we all watched a dvd to end the week. School runs next week - YUK!!!