PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Legoland on Monday?

Chatterbox Childcare
29-05-2014, 10:06 PM
Morton Michel sold out of their tickets for Legoland. We have a teacher training day so are taking our brood. Anyone else going?

Becci26
30-05-2014, 04:46 AM
No :(
We were hoping to but I was waiting for some friends to decide if they were joining us and we all missed the boat!

We've got a random inset day on the 4th July so going to go then when hopefully it'll be a tad less busy :)

Have fun!!

shortstuff
30-05-2014, 05:15 AM
Its a normal school day here monday so unfortunately we wont be going x

skatie
30-05-2014, 11:55 AM
I'm going!! Can't wait and hope it doesn't rain!

Maza
30-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Planning a trip soon, but really don't like crowds so hoping to go on a random day off one day. Have fun. x

Chatterbox Childcare
31-05-2014, 01:02 PM
Wow - only two of us :)

loocyloo
31-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Wow - only two of us :)

there might be a few more there ;):laughing:

we used to go lots, but now live too far away :( I love LEGOLAND.

tori4
31-05-2014, 06:50 PM
I'm coming with my gang and their families - TD here so making the most of it. Very excited and also holiday out on the weather

k1rstie
01-06-2014, 09:38 AM
I'm going ( but have passes anyway). I live about 6 miles away, and there are loads of other local minders going.

For a parking tip, don't follow the sheep into the car park. Stay in the left hand lane, follow the signs for the disabled parking, don't run anyone over on the zebra crossing, drive past the disabled parking and park either behind the disabled parking ( car park c I think) or the car park where cars and coaches park in ( car park d) . This car park probably has the widest spaces.
I always park here, so I can find my car again. And it never is very busy.

Chatterbox Childcare
01-06-2014, 10:06 AM
Hope to meet some new faces - all my little ones will have fluro green jackets on with Chatterbox Childcare on the back. Would be nice to put a name to a face

Debbie :)

skatie
04-06-2014, 01:53 PM
Ooh! I saw your Chatterbox kids in the Driving School!! Would have come over to say hello but was lumbered with buggy and bags whilst DH took DS to driving school. Hope you had a good day. We were very overwhelmed by the volume of people there and being our first visit to Legoland.

k1rstie
04-06-2014, 09:01 PM
I spotted you while you were waiting for the chair-o-planes (or what ever they were called)

I thought that it was really busy, and hope that no one had to wait to long for rides. And everyone had a old time, and a safe journey home

I have a pass, and go regularly, I thought it was really, really busy. As busy as in the summer holidays. The car parks were the fullest I have seen them in years!

Chatterbox Childcare
05-06-2014, 12:14 PM
I was dissappointed with the number of children there = queues too long - glad we didn't pay full price but it was a good day out none the less. 6.30 start and final one collected at 7.10pm - yes I did have a drink :)