PDA

View Full Version : LJ's

Tealady
28-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Well I am fortunate enough to have a good info sharing relationship with an LO's nursery and parents. Mum has just dropped of her LJ from nursery this morning.

It is lovely. They are an Outstanding Nursery and I am surprised at how informal their LJ is. but all the info is there. I think not having working in childcare before the formal approach helped me get my head around things (i.e long Obs, trackers etc)

I now realise I am making too much work for myself and could easily cut lots of time by a more informal approach too.

Going to nick the ideas and make my life easier LOL

Bumble Beez
28-05-2014, 09:45 AM
That is nice that you have such a good relationship with parents and other settings.
And it's always nice to see another settings take on LJ's...Especially when you can incorporate a few of their ideas into yours :thumbsup:

Sarah x

munch149
28-05-2014, 10:17 AM
I would love to see someone else's learning journ to compare to my own. Apparantly I do it differently to the norm in my area??? I think quite a lot of us do more than we really need to because with nothing to compare to we always think more is better. I always find it weird when people say there so far behind in paperwork cos I do keep my workload low with paperwork and doing little and often means im never that far behind.