PDA

View Full Version : Quick Advice

Tealady
27-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Poo incidents - one strike and out or exclude after another one.

Child happy and well and eating.

I advised Mum and said will exclude if happens again. Mum offered to collect. Just having lunch with her older son and said will swing by after.

Don't want to be seen as trying to get rid (especially as half term) but if she is happy to collect maybe I should send home.

smurfette
27-05-2014, 11:27 AM
I usually text and warn after one poo,
And say I will keep you posted so you can collect.. Usually if they offer to collect
I say I am happy to hang on and see but it sounds like she is happy to come?

Tealady
27-05-2014, 01:02 PM
I usually text and warn after one dodgy poo too, which is what I did.

In the end I texted back and said if last one at home was pretty normal then I will keep and if it was a runny one then she should go.

Mum said was normal but collected anyway. She's had a nice one to one morning with son so thought they could just all chill out at home together anyway and save me another clear up job if it did happen again.

I am lucky with my parents.

smurfette
27-05-2014, 01:05 PM
I usually text and warn after one dodgy poo too, which is what I did. In the end I texted back and said if last one at home was pretty normal then I will keep and if it was a runny one then she should go. Mum said was normal but collected anyway. She's had a nice one to one morning with son so thought they could just all chill out at home together anyway and save me another clear up job if it did happen again. I am lucky with my parents.

Great what a lovely mum!