PDA

View Full Version : how?

shortstuff
23-05-2014, 01:20 PM
Its friday just before a bank holiday weekend n im packed up already. The 2 cots are away and as the only lo I have is asleep in the buggy I will use on the school run im on a win win. Oh n i finish at 5 but the last mummy is normally collected n gone by 4.30 im on a winner x

Thing is I'm now paranoid that ive forgotten something lol x

tess1981
23-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Just relax and enjoy being ahead for a change.. . I have 2 hours 30 mins left with the chance if it being 2 hours if one parents collects early which happens some Fridays I have my bag packed about to sort snack then shout kitchen closed so no more food or messy activities and get the kitchen cleaned ready for a wee weekend relaxing at the boyfriends... We met a year ago this weekend so good to enjoy a wee drink Saturday night

shortstuff
23-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Just relax and enjoy being ahead for a change.. . I have 2 hours 30 mins left with the chance if it being 2 hours if one parents collects early which happens some Fridays I have my bag packed about to sort snack then shout kitchen closed so no more food or messy activities and get the kitchen cleaned ready for a wee weekend relaxing at the boyfriends... We met a year ago this weekend so good to enjoy a wee drink Saturday night

Ooh sounds so much better than my day tmw. Im at college 9 till 3 for my level 3.
We are going to watch scooby doo at the theatre Sunday though which should be good x