PDA

View Full Version : Lorri's Diet Diary! He he!

Spangles
07-01-2008, 12:18 PM
Right, I am starting my diet today too (I did try to start last week and failed miserably so this is my second diet of 2008 and it's only 7th Jan! Ha ha!)

Hope you don't mind me doing this diary - you don't have to answer it, it's more for me really as I'm going to be totally honest and so I can't be too bad because I'd be really embarrassed to admit to it! That's my plan anyway!

I've got 1 stone and 3 lbs to lose although if I ever get there I'll see how I feel and maybe lose a bit more because I still won't be skinny at that point! I also intend to start doing one of my exercise videos three times a week, couldn't get up this morning so it hasn't happened today! Ooooh I'm rubbish at this!

Okay, I will report in this evening with how I've done today!

Good luck to everyone else with your diets too, hope it's okay of me to do this diary!

Wiggly
07-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Good luck Lorri and look forward to all your updates.

Wiggly
x

Lou
07-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Good luck Lorri,

I started last weds so i will be very interested to read your diary!!!

angeldelight
07-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Good luck Lorri I am sure you will stick to it this time we are all with you and a lot of us also started today

Good luck

Angel xx

oakie dokie
07-01-2008, 01:24 PM
good luck all, i did start last week and i have lost 6lb :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: i text my freind but no reply yet, think she may still be on holiday.

angeldelight
07-01-2008, 01:26 PM
Wow Hazel that is fantastic well done to you

I would have had to start a thread about that for everyone to see you are very modest

Well done

Angel xx

Spangles
07-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Well done Hazel that's really brilliant!

I can't be bothered with points or calorie counting so I've decided to have cereal for breakfast and lunch and a normal but smaller than usual tea minus the bad bits like garlic bread, etc! I'm also going to exercise.

I'm not going to weigh myself until 7th Feb either - well, if I can resist that is!

miffy
07-01-2008, 01:31 PM
good luck all, i did start last week and i have lost 6lb :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: i text my freind but no reply yet, think she may still be on holiday.

Wow - well done Hazel - what diet are you using??????

Good luck Lorri - you make me laugh so I'll look forward to reading your diary

Miffy xx

oakie dokie
07-01-2008, 01:39 PM
well its what i know from when i helped at weight watches, we all no how to loose the weight its just will power and of course help from you lot! hagen daz? no i let the kids eat it, i just had 1 tsp. i have all my ww stuff and doing from that, i have ropped in a freind who i dont see very often and she is my weigh in, i am texting her with my weight each week.:)

oakie dokie
07-01-2008, 01:39 PM
sorry iv hi-jacked this tthread lorri. whoops:panic:

LittleMissSparkles
07-01-2008, 01:52 PM
We will be here for support Lorri

why dont you try your famous toddler diet ....LOL

xxx

Minnie Minx
07-01-2008, 07:20 PM
good luck lorri, hope you're not feeling too hungry this evening, i'm off to do some chicken salad.

xxx

Spangles
07-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Okay, this morning I weighed in at 10stone 11lbs which is very, very naughty!

I always weighed between 9st 4 and 9st 8 on a bad day so it's really bad!

I will get my measurements tomorrow to put on and a photo if I can work out how to do it!

I have been really good today and I'm not overly hungry although if I wasn't dieting I would now eat something yummy!

At the moment I'm doing two bowls of cereal a day and my main meal and I'll see how this goes!

Today I had a bowl of Cheerios for breakfast and lunch (175 cals each) and a plate of fish, mushy peas (hmmmm!) and potato for my dinner. I only drink black tea, diet coke and water so no calories in my drinks!

Yippee! Off to a flying start me thinks!

I'm going to try not to weigh myself until 7th Feb but don't know if I can last that long!

I won't write on here every day and bore everyone, just every now and again or when I'm bad - so ... see you tomorrow! :)

angeldelight
08-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Good luck Lorri

Like you I am not going to post every day - maybe we should make it a weekly thing unless we are starving or something and really need support?

Good luck will be starving with you ha

Angel xx

Minnie Minx
09-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Good luck lorri, let us know how you are doing at the end of the week so we can have a virtual celebratory drink

xx

Spangles
09-01-2008, 02:34 PM
What about a virtual celebratory slice of chocolate fudge cake?

Tily Bud
09-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Good Luck Lorri x

Keep us posted x

Minnie Minx
09-01-2008, 03:11 PM
What about a virtual celebratory slice of chocolate fudge cake?

oooo yes that's even better, think i'll have some virtual cream with mine lol

xxx

Monkey1
09-01-2008, 10:15 PM

six pounds is fantastic, well done you!
Lorri you can do it! x

charleyfarley
09-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Good luck Lorri, I'm sure you can do it.

I also started last week and cheated several times, not weighed myself yet, too scared to.

Well done Hazel for losing 6lb and sticking to it too

Keep it up

Carol xx

Spangles
14-01-2008, 06:19 PM
I have been dieting now for one week and not weighed myself yet - hubby's hidden the scales so I can't do it until 7th Feb! None of my clothes feel any bigger though which is a bit depressing.

I've been good but I did have a Dominos pizza as a treat on Saturday for being so good! Oh, and the sausage and chips one night because the electric had gone off!

Anyway my measurements are:

Waist 31"
Hips 40"
Arms 13"
Thighs 25" and
Chest 38"

Wow, that's not good is it! Ha ha! The numbers can only get smaller though, I hope!

Hope everyone is doing okay?