PDA

View Full Version : Help level 3 diploma

Smileyface
21-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Hello I'm having a moment and just started my level
Three diploma and I don't think I can do it I'm struggling on the first set of questions... My council funded this I've only paid for the first module can I give up? Not sure how it works.
Thank you

shortstuff
21-05-2014, 07:29 PM
which unit is it?

Smileyface
21-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Unit one ;(

shortstuff
21-05-2014, 07:34 PM
that means nothing to me im afraid? is it cypop1? eymp1? SHC1? or what is the subject?

Smileyface
21-05-2014, 07:37 PM
I'm sorry both of them ones you said I'd rather just come out of the course and start again maybe in a year or so when my home life has settled. My brain does not work.
Just wondering how to get out of it as council funded x

shortstuff
21-05-2014, 07:40 PM
not to pressure you but would you not feel gutted at quitting?

If it would help you to let me know which topic it is I can give you guidance. It is intimidating to get started but once you are in the flow it isnt nearly as bad as it seems.

Simona
21-05-2014, 08:05 PM
I'm sorry both of them ones you said I'd rather just come out of the course and start again maybe in a year or so when my home life has settled. My brain does not work.
Just wondering how to get out of it as council funded x

Don't give up...post the questions and I am sure we can all help you...we can search our archives for our modules and there will be plenty of advice and support :thumbsup:

if you give up you need to look at the terms you were funded under...stay with us and we'll get you through the first question :eek:

kaz26
21-05-2014, 08:08 PM
I'm feeling exactly the same as u I'm struggling to :( xx

shortstuff
21-05-2014, 08:13 PM

Anything we can help with?

Simona
21-05-2014, 08:45 PM

Post your question....we can try to help

kaz26
22-05-2014, 12:37 PM
Thank you I've only just started and unsure on how much I need to be writing Iv just sent abit to my accessor hopefully it's enough, the one I'm stuck on now is unit 52 outcome 4 .3 describe the potential tension between maintaining an individual's confidentiality and disclosing concerns. my mind just goes blank hope this gets easier as I get used to it thanku for your help x

shortstuff
22-05-2014, 12:48 PM
Thank you I've only just started and unsure on how much I need to be writing Iv just sent abit to my accessor hopefully it's enough, the one I'm stuck on now is unit 52 outcome 4 .3 describe the potential tension between maintaining an individual's confidentiality and disclosing concerns. my mind just goes blank hope this gets easier as I get used to it thanku for your help x

Your units are titled a very different way to mine. I am actually just writing this one myself. If you would like to I can email over my work to you to get a basis for what I have written? if you would like this PM me your email x

otherwise the best thing I can say is that I dont think there is a set amount of words they like to see, just that all of the points of the question are answered.

It does get easier. Ive got 3 complete chapters signed off now with 3 more almost done x

vals
22-05-2014, 01:00 PM
If you type the question into google the first few results are usually from silky steps,they are really helpful.You will also find one of the books really good- if you haven't bought one its worth asking other minders if they had one. I can't remember the names of them, but most people use a text book to help.

Kirstylob
23-05-2014, 12:08 PM
Hi, I've just finished my Level 3 and am happy to help if I can. I struggled with some areas and found others really easy. Your tutor should give you an idea of the amount you need to write for each question/section.
Silky steps was a great help and worth looking at. PM me if I can be of help. Xx