PDA

View Full Version : Arrrgggh i need a glass of wine!

AdeleMarie88
21-05-2014, 03:48 PM
In the last hour my day has turned from being wonderful to the worst day ever!!

I went into the sleep room to find the three yr old had got out of bed and found a dusty old biro somewhere, and had drawn all over my freshly painted white walls!! I sobbed quietly to myself, and then slowly got over it- I can paint over it I suppose!

Then on the school run, a middle aged, severely smelly man, shoulder barged me, and stuck his hand in my bag!! I pushed him away and thankfully he didn't manage to take anything. I did shout thief thief at the top of my voice and he ran off.

I shamefully have popped on the lion king whilst I have a cup of tea and a hobnob! Phew x

smurfette
21-05-2014, 04:02 PM
In the last hour my day has turned from being wonderful to the worst day ever!! I went into the sleep room to find the three yr old had got out of bed and found a dusty old biro somewhere, and had drawn all over my freshly painted white walls!! I sobbed quietly to myself, and then slowly got over it- I can paint over it I suppose! Then on the school run, a middle aged, severely smelly man, shoulder barged me, and stuck his hand in my bag!! I pushed him away and thankfully he didn't manage to take anything. I did shout thief thief at the top of my voice and he ran off. I shamefully have popped on the lion king whilst I have a cup of tea and a hobnob! Phew x

Oh no Hun that does sound like a traumatic afternoon! Well done you on being able to fend the guy off so he didn't get anything, quick thinking! Nearly wine o clock xxxx

Bumble Beez
21-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Oh my...I would have cried over the drawing on walls incident too!!
Yeah they can be painted again but that's not the point.

And I think I would be reporting the stinky old guy to the police...how many other people has he done that too and got away with it? :panic:
Are you ok? Hope you're not too shaken up x

And I'm with you on the film, cuppa and hobnob part :laughing:

What a Wednesday hey?!

Sarah x

tess1981
21-05-2014, 04:03 PM
I think the lion king is well deserved. Gives you an hour to father yourself... Thank god the man didn't get anything and drink a glass or two of wine later and eat chocolate and Chinese :)

k1rstie
21-05-2014, 04:48 PM
What a terrible day, hopefully tomorrow will be better ? Or do you have extra kids home due to the local elections?

mrs robbie williams
21-05-2014, 05:43 PM
awful day here now in pjs having a glass of wine or 2 then bed with miranda dvd :) xx

AdeleMarie88
21-05-2014, 06:01 PM
What a terrible day, hopefully tomorrow will be better ? Or do you have extra kids home due to the local elections?

Hey no I have fewer children actually which is nice!

Thanks guys, it's such a relief to vent to other CM!! Xxx

Maza
21-05-2014, 07:57 PM
Oh my word. Poor you. Hope you feel better soon. x

wee_elf
21-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Oh no what a rubbish day! Before you hit the wine too hard, maybe run a anti-bacterial wipe over your bag???:p x

Kaybeaa
22-05-2014, 07:22 AM
Oh no poor you! Although weirdly a mindee also drew on my walls yesterday too! I managed to get it off with spray bleach and a scourer and a bit of scrubbing. Maybe give that a whirl (or just use washing up liquid if you want to use something kinder :) )

Good luck x

AdeleMarie88
22-05-2014, 07:26 AM
Oh no poor you! Although weirdly a mindee also drew on my walls yesterday too! I managed to get it off with spray bleach and a scourer and a bit of scrubbing. Maybe give that a whirl (or just use washing up liquid if you want to use something kinder :) ) Good luck x

I started to do that, but I made it worse!

I painted over it last night, before hubby could see how made it was! Xx

catminder
22-05-2014, 11:19 AM
A few weeks ago my 2 1/2 year old mindee scribbled on my furniture and door with coloured pencils. I gave him a wet wipe and asked him to clean the marks off. He did as I asked and since then hasn't done it again.
X Alison