PDA

View Full Version : Can I call and chase pre-reg visit?

wee_elf
19-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Hi

I am at the end of the registration process and I thought I could see the light, but nope! OFSTED said over a week ago that Prospects would be in contact within 48 hours to arrange the visit, of course this hasn't happened. I phoned OFSTED again today and they basically said it was a waiting game now....SO my question is this - Can I call prospects myself and chase it up or will they just tell me to wait too???
I am getting so frustrated now :( x

dolly1985
19-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Yes i called prospects to hurry it along but even after my reg visit it nearly took 6 weeks to get my certificate!!

Bumble Beez
20-05-2014, 04:38 AM
Hi I am at the end of the registration process and I thought I could see the light, but nope! OFSTED said over a week ago that Prospects would be in contact within 48 hours to arrange the visit, of course this hasn't happened. I phoned OFSTED again today and they basically said it was a waiting game now....SO my question is this - Can I call prospects myself and chase it up or will they just tell me to wait too??? I am getting so frustrated now :( x

I have been told the same...it's very frustrations!
I don't see any harm in speaking to prospects and finding out what's going on.

Sarah x

wee_elf
21-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Okay the saga continues! Calles OFSTED who once again confirmed prospects were now handling my reg visit. So called Prospects who have never heard of me and do not have my EY number on their system :mad:. Call OFSTED again who argue that Prospects do have me on their system and it is showing that a date for the visit was arranged eight days ago :eek:.....erm no!!! So while I am on hold she rings Prospects and what a surprise my info was never passed over! Tomorrow will be another 48 hours passed so will ring them and find out which goose I will be chasing this week!!!! x

Bumble Beez
22-05-2014, 03:41 AM
How annoying...but it seems more of the norm at the moment...
Hope you get somewhere soon and keep us posted.

Sarah x