PDA

View Full Version : Double buggy

Sarahj2012
19-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Hi can anyone suggest a make of a double buggy that I can attach a buggy board to. I have tried the triple buggy that is side by side but have problems pushing it. At the moment im turning down work as I have a phil and teds sports buggy (which when I bought it was told I could attach a buggy board to) but no where to put the 3rd child. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks x

lisbet
19-05-2014, 04:32 PM
I love my double Nipper 360 and have seen lots of posts on here and on FB saying that others are really happy with theirs. It's so easy to push and steer. I have an Easy X Rider board on the back of mine and people say the Lascal board works well too.

dolly1985
19-05-2014, 04:34 PM
I have a double nipper 360 and a maxi lascal buggy board! It's so easy to push with a 1,2 & 3yr old :-)

Bumble Beez
19-05-2014, 07:28 PM
I have a 360 nipper double and use a bumprider with it...works well...although would love a junior x rider!!

Sarah x

shrinking3
20-05-2014, 06:32 AM
Another vote here for out and about nipper. Buggy board attaches to double really well and when ur little one hops off to walk u can push the buggy one handed. Best double I ever owned!

Nickidela
20-05-2014, 09:27 AM
I was thinking of getting the nipper. What's the seating position like for a toddler? I've tried so many doubles -I have 2 x 1 1/2 year olds, one likes to sit up straight, the other slouches. The slouching one never looks comfortable. My sitting uprighter doesn't like pushchairs - is more comfortable in a buggy to a pushchair. Is the nipper an all rounder for their seating positions? X

dolly1985
20-05-2014, 09:58 AM
The seats in my nipper slouch so use a cushion to prop my son forward!

lisbet
20-05-2014, 11:26 AM
The seat on the newer versions of Nippers can sit very upright, and lie right back for sleeping. You adjust the recline with a strap and toggle thing (hope that makes sense?!) so you can have whatever angle you want. (The strap and toggle thing can be fiddly sometimes though.)

ETA The seat bottom is angled backwards - quite like a Maclaren buggy.

covgalxxx
20-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Haven't got no kids yet, but I have a 16 months and was wondering what double to get, I like this nipper it looks good, I also like the Joovy but don't know if you could attach a buggy board to that, but for now until I get 3 kids I'm going to buy the easy rider then I can sit my dd,on it while pushing the minding child then figure out what double to get, I here a lot of childminders buying new double buggys all the time, then don't get on with it, I have a tiny house so when I get it need room to put it somewhere, and I don't drive so need it easy for train and bus and even ferry ..

lisbet
20-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Haven't got no kids yet, but I have a 16 months and was wondering what double to get, I like this nipper it looks good, I also like the Joovy but don't know if you could attach a buggy board to that, but for now until I get 3 kids I'm going to buy the easy rider then I can sit my dd,on it while pushing the minding child then figure out what double to get, I here a lot of childminders buying new double buggys all the time, then don't get on with it, I have a tiny house so when I get it need room to put it somewhere, and I don't drive so need it easy for train and bus and even ferry ..

I don't have a car either. The Nipper goes on low floor buses fine. It's very light for a double. I don't have another pushchair - I still use it when I only have one child, the spare seat always comes in handy for school bags, lol!

I store it under my stairs so don't need to fold it, but if the ease/ size of folding is a factor, then the double Baby Jogger City Mini folds small and is meant to be really good too. You can even get Baby Jogger buggy board.

Have you seen best buggy co uk? Lots of pictures and reviews on there x