PDA

View Full Version : kids are so good to their parents lol

tess1981
16-05-2014, 11:21 AM
One of my parents was going to a wedding do I lent her a pair of my shoes. Lo loved them and mum said she tried to walk about house in them but mum was like no they belong to tess you can't wear them. Lo matter of factly said tess will allow me. Anyway today I was in my bedroom when she followed me in and saw a pair of shoes. She said they are lovely my mum will like them. I need to take them home for her .... mmmmm does she want my clothes to lol

smurfette
16-05-2014, 11:51 AM
One of my parents was going to a wedding do I lent her a pair of my shoes. Lo loved them and mum said she tried to walk about house in them but mum was like no they belong to tess you can't wear them. Lo matter of factly said tess will allow me. Anyway today I was in my bedroom when she followed me in and saw a pair of shoes. She said they are lovely my mum will like them. I need to take them home for her .... mmmmm does she want my clothes to lol
Lol what a loving daughter!!!

tess1981
16-05-2014, 12:50 PM
She pottering about all day with them on her... maybe she thinks I will forget she us wearing them lol

wee_elf
16-05-2014, 02:38 PM
LOL a pat down now required at pick up time :D

tess1981
16-05-2014, 03:49 PM
I have hid the shoes lol not that her mum would allow her to take them and I would only have to say once they stay at mine. She has played in them all day but damn they are noisy lol