PDA

View Full Version : Double Pushchairs & Buggy Boards

Seonaid
15-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Hi, I'm looking for some advise/recommendations about which is the best double pushchair to use in conjunction with a buggy board?? I would prefer a sturdy 3 wheel type as easier to push but not sure how well buggy board will work with the cross handlebar. Will have 3 under 2's using it and one who is a reasonably good walker so will be on and off the board. Many thanks :-)

AliceK
15-05-2014, 05:50 PM
I use a Nipper 360 double with a Lascal buggy board. Works very well .

xxx

HTSMumma
15-05-2014, 06:52 PM
I use a Nipper 360 double with a Lascal buggy board. Works very well . xxx

Agreed. This is exactly what I use. I have two 2yr olds in the pushchair and a 3yr old using the buggy board. It pushes better than my single without a board! I ADORE my nipper 360 double! I have it in lime green and I think I have the bestest buggy in the playground!! ;-)

I have the maxi board. Don't know what the mini is like, but I'm sure it's fine. I know it's supposed to fit.

lisbet
15-05-2014, 07:37 PM
I also love the double Nipper 360 - so easy to push and steer. I have an Easy X Rider board on mine (buggy board with optional seat) but I've seen the Lascal Maxi on one and it fitted well. :)

shrinking3
15-05-2014, 07:55 PM
I also have the out and about double and have a lascal buggy board which fits beautifully or a Kid sit buggy board and seat which I use for younger ones but I cant put my brake on when this is on. Not so good!

Rick
15-05-2014, 07:59 PM
Phil and Teds with a buggy board