PDA

View Full Version : Happy Bunny!

JKL
14-05-2014, 02:24 PM
I just thought I'd post to say I'm a happy bunny today!

DS is in a good mood (always a bonus whilst teething!), the sun is out, the washer is on, the dishwasher is on, the house is clean, my sister is coming for tea and my GP DIDN'T CHARGE for my health declaration!!!

Woohoo!

Anyone else having a good day?!?

Rubybubbles
14-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Me

Been out all day in the woods what a great place to work!

5 children sat beautifully Doug puzzles together

It's really just the paperwork with this job....

Lucky about doc form!

tess1981
14-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Have spent all day separating 2 very grumpy 2 year olds. And this not a one of. I spent 3 days a week doing this but this week it's going to be 4. Zaps all the fun out of this job at times

ziggy
14-05-2014, 03:17 PM
having lovely day with new 3month old mindee, she is a joy to care for. We went to toddler group this morning, then she slept all afternoon so i very naughtily did my ironing:blush::blush::blush:

Off to slimming world soon, just hope it is good end to day

JKL
14-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Me Been out all day in the woods what a great place to work! 5 children sat beautifully Doug puzzles together It's really just the paperwork with this job.... Lucky about doc form!

Its the paperwork I'm trying to get organised and get my head round! Keep thinking of things I don't have! xx

JKL
14-05-2014, 03:34 PM
having lovely day with new 3month old mindee, she is a joy to care for. We went to toddler group this morning, then she slept all afternoon so i very naughtily did my ironing:blush::blush::blush: Off to slimming world soon, just hope it is good end to day

Good luck, it's my weigh day tomorrow! xx

JKL
14-05-2014, 03:36 PM
Have spent all day separating 2 very grumpy 2 year olds. And this not a one of. I spent 3 days a week doing this but this week it's going to be 4. Zaps all the fun out of this job at times

Grumpy little people are never fun!
I'm currently sharing a rare and treasured cuddle with my DS as he's teething! xx

smurfette
14-05-2014, 06:44 PM
Grumpy little people are never fun! I'm currently sharing a rare and treasured cuddle with my DS as he's teething! xx

Oh gosh he is an angel look at that beautiful hair!!
I had a good day today, little fella who screamed all day yesterday was much better today.

funemnx
14-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Ah! How gorgeous! We've been playing in the mud today :D

natlou82
14-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Yes, glorious day, love the sunshine x been to the park, painted plant pots outside, planted some seeds, watched on as my crazy schoolies played zombie battles in the garden. Only 2 downsides everyone hated my mixed bean and potato salad - so did sandwiches instead and one of the LOs stood in dog poo which I had to clean from her sandle and foot eww! Still smiling ;-)

Happy Bunny
14-05-2014, 07:13 PM
I am a Happy Bunny LOL

Bumble Beez
14-05-2014, 07:21 PM
Grumpy little people are never fun! I'm currently sharing a rare and treasured cuddle with my DS as he's teething! xx

He is just adorable!!

Sarah x

wee_elf
14-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Awwww what a cutie! :D

wee_elf
14-05-2014, 07:44 PM
I have had a mixed day. Managed to get all my washing hung out and dried, including bedding (has to be one of my favourite things sheets dried in the sun). However my daughter has decided that she wants to learn to pull herself up (she is 7 months) and I have spent the whole day hovering around her trying to let her be independent whilst stopping serious injury...my nerves are shredded :panic:

JKL
14-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Thank you for all the lovely comments! I think he's gorgeous but I am biased :p

smurfette
15-05-2014, 07:10 AM
Thank you for all the lovely comments! I think he's gorgeous but I am biased :p
No no, he is!!

wee_elf
15-05-2014, 03:30 PM
Lol he really is a cutie! xx