PDA

View Full Version : Tired babies!

cloud9
25-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Why isnt it when they are clearly knackered & frantically rubbing their eyes they wont just go to sleep!!!!:laughing:

angeldelight
25-07-2008, 01:15 PM
and they moan and moan and moan and moan haha

I have not got a baby today and its heaven you dont realise how demanding they can be

Hope the baby goes to sleep for you

Angel xx

Bushpig
25-07-2008, 01:18 PM
I have a variety of part-timers, and yes,
it is amazing how a baby changes the dynamic in the home.
Hope baba goes to bed soon :)

cloud9
25-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Its blooming typical he has been babbling to himself for an hour now and i just know he will fall asleep when the other one is waking up! why cant they time it right either:laughing:

cher25
25-07-2008, 05:28 PM
The baby i have can cry for up to an hour before settling. I have worked out that by giving him his dummy and a teddy he settles himself quickly. It's worked twice so far, so hopefully will again next week. lol

Twinkles
25-07-2008, 05:52 PM
I had this today with my 7 month old mindee. We were out all day and he won't settle to sleep in a buggy. Bit of a problem there as it's the school holidays and we're out every day ! Has no-one explained to him about summer holidays ? :rolleyes:

Minstrel
25-07-2008, 06:10 PM
I blame the parents on that one!! 7 months and hes already fussy about where he sleeps. my little lad is 2 and still drops off to sleep anywhere!!:clapping:

donnahay0
25-07-2008, 06:48 PM
I had a perfectly behaved and happy baby today, he is usually happy but today he was an absolute star. He played alongside another child the same age this morning and they were very active.

I took him home and fed him lunch. I was pottering about wiping work top down and putting stuff into dishwasher turned around and he'd fallen fast asleep in his highchair - I took a photo of course.

Later that afternoon - he got up and walked halfway across the room - what a great day. ~To top it all it is Friday.

cloud9
25-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Yep shame i have work tomorrow to but result i'm only working tues and thurs next week!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LisaH
25-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Lol, bless!!

I have managed to get my little ones into an after lunch sleep routine so most days I get some time to catch up on paperwork and drink a cuppa without it going cold!!