PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have an iCandy Peach Blossom?

mummyMia
11-05-2014, 07:26 PM
Yes, I know they are ridiculously expensive and never in a million years did I think I would spend this much on a buggy but I am really running out of other options and contemplating getting one ...

I have a Zafira and from September onwards I will need to start using all 7 seats so my double needs to fit the tiny boot. I currently have a P&T, which I loved when I lived in London and used the buses, but now I drive everywhere and I just find the fold so awkward. It is way too heavy for me to lift in and out of the car, mainly because it is so big when folded and hard to get a proper hold on.

A friend of mine has a double Maclaren but I just find it too heavy to steer. Another friend has a Baby Jogger City Select but again it is heavy to steer with two toddlers. I have an old injury to my wrists and they really flare up each time I try to push a very heavy/hard to steer buggy.

I love the Oyster max but it won't fit in my boot folded. There are quite a few other doubles that I have looked at but none of them fit in my boot with all the seats up.

So I have been left looking at the iCandy Peach. It folds up small enough for the boot plus everybody raves on about how easy they are to push. I'm just not sure I want to spend that much. It also seems like a hassle having to clip on two seat units plus the adaptors each time I take it out of the car. So I'm just looking for any opinions/experiences please.

amyp
11-05-2014, 07:36 PM
I have a zafira and a peach! Lol. I love it- great space underneath and easy to use! I have just got a nipper 360- I'll try it in the boot tomorrow- although it doesn't look small- wheels do come off! I do love my peach though! No see though hood and mud gets stuck in the front mud guards stopping the wheels from moving if you do muddy walks. But I can shut it with a baby in one hand and a dog in the other!

amyp
11-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Can I ask- is it safe to put car seats on the back 2 seats? I haven't needed to use them yet but will in the coming weeks. X

mummyMia
11-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Can I ask- is it safe to put car seats on the back 2 seats? I haven't needed to use them yet but will in the coming weeks. X

I tried to put my stage 1 seats in the back but found there wasn't much space plus it was hard to tighten the seat belt with the limited access. So I keep the little ones in the middle row and put the high back boosters in the back.

mummyMia
11-05-2014, 07:50 PM
I have a zafira and a peach! Lol. I love it- great space underneath and easy to use! I have just got a nipper 360- I'll try it in the boot tomorrow- although it doesn't look small- wheels do come off! I do love my peach though! No see though hood and mud gets stuck in the front mud guards stopping the wheels from moving if you do muddy walks. But I can shut it with a baby in one hand and a dog in the other!

Do you find it a pain having to take the adaptors and seats on and off or is it quite quick to do? I have to get the buggy in and out of the car so many times each day so this is what I am most worried about.

littletreasures
11-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Have you tried the Oyster Max by folding the chassis separate from the seats and taking the rear wheels off? I'm sure my friend can get it in her zafira boot. I'll try and remember to ask her.

amyp
11-05-2014, 09:47 PM
I find it ok to take apart- you get used to it I guess!

mummyMia
12-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Have you tried the Oyster Max by folding the chassis separate from the seats and taking the rear wheels off? I'm sure my friend can get it in her zafira boot. I'll try and remember to ask her.

That's interesting. It would be great if you could ask her. I haven't actually tried it in the boot myself. I was just told that it doesn't fit by someone else who tried it.

wee_elf
12-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Just being nosey and looked at how expensive...oh my :eek:! Cheaper than a new car though I suppose :D

Tazmin68
12-05-2014, 06:08 PM
I have a zaf. I have two kiddicare traffic 123 seats in the very back and I use obaby Apollo twin buggy and fits easily in the boot.