PDA

View Full Version : feels like Monday...

tess1981
06-05-2014, 07:49 AM
Back today after a relaxing bank holiday Monday off... hope this week flies.. my 8am starter still not here so a good start to the week an extra hour to myself he he

sing-low
06-05-2014, 07:58 AM
Feels like Monday here too although not such a busy one as usual as had an extra day at the weekend to get ready for it. I expect I'll be out with what day I think it is all week.

Ripeberry
06-05-2014, 08:26 AM
Feels relaxing compared to a usual Monday. My youngest has an INSET day, but she's had to go to a mindee's school this morning (drop off) and she met an old friend from pre-school there :) Next I've got to take her to her older sister's secondary school for a meeting and then food shopping and B&Q. Non-stop today.

AliceK
06-05-2014, 08:28 AM
Yes I keep thinking it's Monday. I MUST remember to pick up my schoolie who I don't have on a Monday. I have asked my own 2 children to remind me.

xxxx

tess1981
06-05-2014, 09:32 AM
Yes I keep thinking it's Monday. I MUST remember to pick up my schoolie who I don't have on a Monday. I have asked my own 2 children to remind me.

xxxx

You may set an alarm on your phone. I forgot to turn my 1pm weekday alarm off... It reminds me of the aferschoolie I have coming in. It went of yesterday and I was still in my pj's thinking how nice it was I could turn it off and go back to doing nothing

AliceK
06-05-2014, 09:34 AM
You may set an alarm on your phone. I forgot to turn my 1pm weekday alarm off... It reminds me of the aferschoolie I have coming in. It went of yesterday and I was still in my pj's thinking how nice it was I could turn it off and go back to doing nothing

I think I may have to. I'll be at school anyway but need to remember to go and collect her from her end.

xxxx

jackie 7
06-05-2014, 12:17 PM
My new 7.30 starter was here on time. I am going to find it so hard getting used to starting then as I was starting at 8.45. I will like the extra money.

smurfette
06-05-2014, 12:40 PM
My new 7.30 starter was here on time. I am going to find it so hard getting used to starting then as I was starting at 8.45. I will like the extra money.
Ooh that's hard going Jackie,, spend the extra money on something nice!

tess1981
06-05-2014, 01:07 PM

I'm the opposite so used to the 4 lo's I had all going home at 4.30. Took on new children when 3 of the same family for mum to have a new baby now I end at 5.45. Feels like I'm working Into the wee small hours :(