View Full Version : police check for adult son

03-05-2014, 06:51 PM

My adult son is living with us for a while and so will need a police check

Can anyone please remind me of the website to get started on this?

Thanks ja

Elkie Mawdsley
04-05-2014, 12:08 AM
Hello. Try googling for OFSTED DBS check - should take you to a capita website. Reference is ofstedp and password is left blank.

This is what I did wgen registering - I'm not sure if process is the same for your situation x

04-05-2014, 07:42 AM
Thanks Elkie
Much appreciated x