PDA

View Full Version : Mazda 5

dolly1985
03-05-2014, 07:54 AM
I'm looking into buying a Mazda 5 and wondered if anyone else had one?

Does anyone know if an out n about double pushchair would fit in the boot when all seats are in use?

Also, with these 7 seater cars can you just have one seat up in the back and keep the other one down?

I'd appreciate any recommendations :-)

Thanks!!

green4lynn
03-05-2014, 07:30 PM
I have a Mazda MPV, the earlier version of the 5! Its a great car, the seating is flexible and its very economic on fuel. My double is a Graco stadium duo and that fits in with the rear seats pushed forward. I don't know how the 5 differs from mine, they always look a bit smaller to me! Have you had a test drive? I'd love a newer car (mine is a 53 plate) but can't afford one!

Lynn x

loocyloo
03-05-2014, 07:47 PM
We tried the Mazda 5 but I couldn't get 3 seats across the middle row. It might be possible with narrow seats. The boot was comparable to my toyota verso pretty big with back seats down. With back seats up I can get a single stroller in!

Sorry i don't know about having one seat up or down!

munch149
03-05-2014, 09:35 PM
Yes you can have one seat up and one down on the third row I normally need to do this to get a double buggy in as can only get a single stroller in the boot with all seats up. I haven't managed to get three seats across the back. Don't know if it's possible with narrower seats of possibly if there all boosters rather than three point harness seats

I love it tho as isn't too big and looks nice. I went from a Chevrolet matiz to this so it was a big enough size jump as it was.