PDA

View Full Version : What a Relief!

Tealady
01-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Some of you may remember my posts about two really unsettled sisters who come one day a week.

Well things were getting better before Easter. Baby, a few tears when Mum left. Toddlergirl, distraught for about 10 mins but on the whole was fine, just had a few wobbles through the day.

Anyway they haven't been for 3 weeks, They are TTO and whilst I would have suggested them popping in a couple of times to keep the momentum going, we were away, then they were. Last week they had tummy bugs so didn't come. In that time Dad had been very ill (2 ops, Baby teething big time, Toddler girl on Anti-biotics for Tonsillitis. Suffice to say, I was dreading today.

Anyway, girls turned up this morning. Baby crying, but happy for me to cuddle. Toddler-girl, you could tell was holding it back but as soon as in the door visibly relaxed and got into the day. Both been a dream all day, although baby a little grumpy from time time but nothing a little TLC couldn't sort.

Very relieved Mum and Me. If I'm honest I never thought we would get to this point! My wine tonight will be a celebratory and not desperately quaffed to sooth the stress of the day.

smurfette
01-05-2014, 04:27 PM
Fantastic news well done you!! Such a relief isn't it?! Enjoy the wine

AdeleMarie88
01-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Massive congratulations TeaLady- I love that feeling when it all comes together and everyone is happy! Xx

loocyloo
01-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Brilliant news. Xx

jackie 7
01-05-2014, 05:59 PM
That us wonderful