PDA

View Full Version : Any Loughborough-ish cms?

LauraS
01-05-2014, 09:46 AM
We are contemplating a move to Loughborough or one of the surrounding villages... Anywhere up to ten miles perhaps. Are there my local cms who could tell me what business is like for cms locally? Would we be better in somewhere like Loughborough itself, would it be business suicide to be in one of the nearby villages?

I have been lucky where we are now, I tend to have regular enquiries here for full time or close to it and am full. Not so much call for schoolies. Bit worried about moving somewhere only for my business to die off completely!

Thank you in advance x

LauraS
06-05-2014, 08:29 AM
Sneaky bounce :)

shortstuff
06-05-2014, 08:51 AM
sorry im no where near as im on the south coast but hopefully this will catch someones attention x

Elkie Mawdsley
06-05-2014, 11:50 AM
Hello

I'm in Leicester, not too far from Loughborough but far enough to not realy know what business is like in the particular area. Perhaps you could do a search on childcare.co.uk amd see if any existing childminders in the area will help. :)

LauraS
10-05-2014, 02:01 PM
I'd have to pay for childcare membership to get their contact details.

I did google a couple and called one but she was so rude it has out me off ringing anyone else :s. Can't blame her I suppose.