PDA

View Full Version : Best thing about this job

kellib
30-04-2014, 10:40 AM
Is when the LO's want to play hairdressers, I love them playing with my hair! :)

Blueeyedminder
30-04-2014, 10:56 AM
Is when the LO's want to play hairdressers, I love them playing with my hair! :)

Nooo way!!! I thought I was the only one!! :) :)

mrs robbie williams
30-04-2014, 11:04 AM
Yes and also that we will HAVE to have Chinese takeaway sat night as I needs to containers for craft storage lol - hopefully dh will realise its just one of the sacrifices I have to make for my job ;)

AdeleMarie88
30-04-2014, 11:10 AM
And baking! I make more cakes now than I have ever done before (mostly fruit cakes, occasionally chocolate!)

And being outside all day when it's sunny! Trying to get lots of Vitamin D!

smurfette
30-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Just spent three hours at the zoo , sun was shining two year olds running ahead and oohing and aahhing at the animals and little fella who won't settle and screamed at my house was very content! (Back now and he is crying but you can't have it all!)

sing-low
30-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Yes and also that we will HAVE to have Chinese takeaway sat night as I needs to containers for craft storage lol - hopefully dh will realise its just one of the sacrifices I have to make for my job ;)
Yes, I have to drink some more Starbucks frappuccinos as the cups make great paint pots! We are so selfless, aren't we?!?!

yummyripples
30-04-2014, 01:19 PM
The two pieces if birthday cake I have had to eat today because one of the children doesn't like it