PDA

View Full Version : Advice really appreciated.....Initial application to Ofsted....Husband

danemi1
29-04-2014, 04:55 PM
hi...thanks for reading....I'm sat finally doing my application to Ofsted....there's a question

Are there any other people you intend to look after children with you....please include people living on the premises who you intend to work with children

My hubs leaves very early in morning and 99% of time won't be home until after the little ones go home???however on a rare occasion he works from home....I'm thinking along the lines of say I had to pop to school to collect my child...if I put yes here would he then be able to watch the little ones for 15 mins or would he then need to go through a rigorous process ....thanks

sing-low
29-04-2014, 05:38 PM
You can register him as an assistant. He can only be left with children (max 2 hrs) if he does first aid training. Have a look at the free resources in the tabs at the top of the forum for more info on assistants.

Chatterbox Childcare
29-04-2014, 08:22 PM
This also means are you having anyone else working on your premies - co-workers are linked