PDA

View Full Version : Is everyone as impatient as me??

button68
24-07-2008, 07:00 PM
I saw a lovely mum yesterday (two children 3 days a week) and she seemed really keen :thumbsup: Even down to talking start dates.

I did tell her I was seeing another mum today (which I did at 1pm) and that this mum wanted some of the same days as her so I could only take one or the other.

I saw the other lady today and I wasn't keen (not on the child, he seemed lovely, just didin't gel with the mum) - even if the first mum turns me down I won't be taking this one :panic: Even though I am desperate for mindees come September.

I really, really, really, really wat to hear from the first mum :( ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

FizzysFriends
24-07-2008, 07:09 PM
I will keep my fingers crossed for you

sarah707
24-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Oh that's tricky!

I hope the phone rings soon xx

breezy
24-07-2008, 07:16 PM
fingers crossed

miffy
24-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Hope she calls soon :)

Miffy xx

Pauline
24-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Sometimes first impressions can be wrong, might be worth seeing the second one again if the other doesn't want you.

hope you get something :)

donnahay0
24-07-2008, 09:29 PM
I hope things work out well for you.

Bushpig
24-07-2008, 09:40 PM
I hope the first lady calls you :D

angeldelight
25-07-2008, 06:27 AM
Hope you hear from the parent Mandy

The other one might be ok though - she may have been nervous with it being her first time meeting you

Good luck

Angel xx

button68
25-07-2008, 07:33 AM
Hope you hear from the parent Mandy

The other one might be ok though - she may have been nervous with it being her first time meeting you

Good luck

Angel xx

:panic: :panic: :panic: Noooooo!!! She rattled on about how she has a no junk policy (yer!! and I feed my kids on a diet of GM foods and turkey twizzlers :rolleyes: ) She only buys orgainic fruit, he only has homemade smoothies she will send him with a bag with his own fruit in and a sugar free jelly!!!!! :rolleyes:

He has just turned three and she was pointing to ramdom words around the room and making him say the letters then try to sound out the words, she rattled on about all the stuff they did together all the reading they did in a large armchair at home, how he's learning French at Nursery (he would come to me 2 full days and nursery 3 full days) well you get the picture .............

She's a single parent, working full time so I don't know if she felt she had something to prove :idea:

My guts just say NO!

Tily Bud
25-07-2008, 07:38 AM
If shes that keen to push him why doesnt she either send him to nursery full time or stay at home herself :angry: I cant be doing with parents like that !

butterfly
25-07-2008, 11:53 AM
hope you get the one you want!!