PDA

View Full Version : Active Kids and childminding

LittleRabbits
19-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Does anyone know if we can register for active kids vouchers as a childminder?

Mouse
19-04-2014, 07:32 PM
I've been registered for a few years now, so automatically get included each year.

I registered online, but I think you have to phone now to register.

LittleRabbits
19-04-2014, 07:40 PM
Ah brill, online applications doesnt have option for childminder but I will ring them. I've been collecting vouchers but need to be ofsted registered before June or July (think thats the cut off point for vouchers)

k1rstie
19-04-2014, 09:55 PM
Ah brill, online applications doesnt have option for childminder but I will ring them. I've been collecting vouchers but need to be ofsted registered before June or July (think thats the cut off point for vouchers)

If you have a childminding friend who is registered, you could always give your vouchers to them, and ask them to order whatever it is you need.

I have a childminding friend who does a big order for us all. She just tells us the date she needs your order by. It does men that you and a friend could order a set of 12 balls, put half the vouchers in each, and share the balls (6 each ) when they come.

LittleRabbits
19-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Ah thats a really good idea! Thank you. I dont have any CM friends but 2 boys I babysit for use a CM, she may be able to help

jackie 7
20-04-2014, 05:58 PM
I never thought of that. Will register and talk to my friends.