PDA

View Full Version : double mountain buggy

ziggy
17-04-2014, 08:22 AM
can anyone recommend this buggy? would like an out n about buggy but have chance of this instead for £200

I have a maclaren twin but seats not really big enough for 2 I have at the moment

LauraS
17-04-2014, 09:56 AM
I have had this for the last eighteen months and it's been brilliant. We do a lot of off road walking, well a lot of walking in general,probably twenty five miles or more a week, and it's been great. It's more stable than a three wheeler off road. It fits through my doors and on the accessible buses, pushes one handed with two big two year olds in it, and I also use it with a buggy board for three children with no issues. The rain cover is brilliant as it zips down at the front for easy access. Basket is big.

When we went to Florida last year I took it with us and for the very late parades and fireworks shows, my seven year old ended up sitting in it - again no problem.

It folds easily, wheels come off easily if needed etc. I also use mine with a shadeabub hippo sunshade things for almost complete sun cover (minus feet on long legs). It still looks immaculate.

Would replace like for like if anything happened to it.

ziggy
17-04-2014, 12:48 PM
thanks, i got it for £150 and apparently it was only used twice so very happy:clapping: