PDA

View Full Version : Easter holidays

leahsfx
17-04-2014, 08:17 AM
What's everyone's plans over the Easter hols? Are you working or having some valuable time off with the family? Any trips / days out planned?

tess1981
17-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Sleep.... go to the toilet in peace and eat lunch with no one watching every bite that goes into my mouth... and not . cleaning runny noses or poopy bottoms or dealing with tantrums... only of Monday and Tuesday next year I'm taking a week

watford wizz
17-04-2014, 04:13 PM
I do all my book keeping and tax forms over the long week end whilst family visit relatives up country x

ja-lula-belli
17-04-2014, 04:27 PM
I'm working tomorrow. :( only have one to mind and she is very easy. My husband is off so might go on a trip all together. But have the weekend and Monday so having a beef dinner for Easter Sunday and of course the whole Easter egg hunt thing lol A good family day together Go out for breakfast Monday morning. Then doing the visiting the family rounds! Lol

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend! What ever your plans

LauraS
17-04-2014, 04:47 PM
Working tomorrow, then off til Tuesday. Yayyyyyy!!!

Will be catching up on my spring cleaning.

catminder
17-04-2014, 06:00 PM
I have been re-working/modifying my SEF all day:( and shall be hopefully completing/updating it tomorrow. Also hoping to complete my tax return and update learning journeys over the weekend.
On Monday I'm out with my partner, walking in the Yorkshire Dales:clapping:

jackie 7
17-04-2014, 06:13 PM
I took today off and flee to Dublin to look after my sisters house and dogs. Child screamed from the moment they took his buggy away and was still screaming as I got off the plane. I will be doing my sef.

karen2010
17-04-2014, 06:16 PM
Working on Sat, 4 sibling sisters coming for their first day 9-4pm. Oh and it's my birthday Saturday !!!! Xxx
Happy Easter everyone xxxxxx

leahsfx
18-04-2014, 08:22 AM
Working on Sat, 4 sibling sisters coming for their first day 9-4pm. Oh and it's my birthday Saturday !!!! Xxx Happy Easter everyone xxxxxx

Happy birthday for Saturday :)

leahsfx
18-04-2014, 08:22 AM
Sleep.... go to the toilet in peace and eat lunch with no one watching every bite that goes into my mouth... and not . cleaning runny noses or poopy bottoms or dealing with tantrums... only of Monday and Tuesday next year I'm taking a week

Haha sounds like bliss :) enjoy xx