PDA

View Full Version : photos

loocyloo
16-04-2014, 11:07 PM
I haven't received them yet but I am very impressed with lidl photo printing online ordering thing!

Very easy to create a photo book ... and lots of choice for backgrounds/print etc and just ordered sheets of photo stickers ... 16 3x4cm and each can be different for £1.49 plus postage .. Not sure how much postage was as I ordered a few things but not extortionate by any means.
Photo stickers could be very useful for LJ s!
My aunt recommended them to me and I just googled lidl photo. I had to install a photo wizard thing but very easy to do for a techno phobe like myself!
Hopefully the end results will be as good!

greanan
17-04-2014, 06:16 AM
Oh I'll need to look into that. Normally use photobox/boots photo

littlemiss60561
17-04-2014, 06:38 AM
ooh that sounds fab! someone else doing the printing,cutting out and sticky bit lol
does ico cover us for using companies?theres so much hoohar about photos that i worry about pics going off somewhere! i guess they have their data protection too dobt they.

angeldelight
17-04-2014, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the tip

Will check them out

Angel xx

loocyloo
23-04-2014, 07:51 PM
WOW!

my photo stickers arrived today ... they took 6 days from ordering to arriving ... but it has been Easter! a bit smaller than I expected ( a touch smaller than passport size ) but fantastic clear, glossy photo quality stickers!

i'm just about to order another pile of stickers!