PDA

View Full Version : going to be chasing my tail...

tess1981
16-04-2014, 07:36 AM
Lo is booked in 3 days a week me and mum are flexible what days child comes as long as I know by the end of each week. Anyway child was due monday and was ill so mum texted to say not coming I said no problem she can come Tues and Thurs as normal and swap . Mon for Friday. She was very thankful I swapped for the Friday...
I was not due to start today until 9am so decided on a wee lie in til about 8am. Door knocks at 8 and I'm still in bed I answer the door in pj's bed hair and tmi I know no bra or make up not a pretty sight. Wow it's lo and her mum. We look blanky as each other her wondering why I look a sight and me wondering why she is at my door. I say you not due to Thursday she looks at her text and goes oh crap sorry I see you tomorrow. Thank god for quick thinking I say no leave her today instead of Friday it's okay... moral of the story I have a quieter day on Friday he he . Thank god me and her have a great working relationship and we both try to help each other out with days on or off :) poor child had to wait for me to transform from one of the ugly sisters to a less uglier one lol

wee_elf
16-04-2014, 07:40 AM
very quick thinking :)

tess1981
16-04-2014, 11:48 AM
very quick thinking :)

I know I'm very proud of that lol and poor mum texted to say sorry later on... god love her she in between moving house and having a car crash all in one week :(