PDA

View Full Version : What a day!!

Blueeyedminder
15-04-2014, 02:47 PM
Had a great day yesterday with LOs 3 and 2, Today is a lovely day been out in the garden and LO3 has been awful! Hitting and kicking others! Got to the stage where I put him inside with a DVD and let him fall asleep for all our sanity! Roll on end of the day!

Bluebell
15-04-2014, 03:08 PM
hmm - me too I had an amazing morning but one of the little ones had a fall when we were out. I rang the mum and suggested she take her to the local minor injuries to check her out but they have told her to go to a&e - which is an hour away - for stitches. I feel really awful. I know these things happen but hate all of it - seeing the child upset, seeing the child hurt, having to tell the parent, waiting to hear back from the mum. just feel really bad :(

KatieFS
15-04-2014, 03:14 PM
Had a lovely morning - went to cinema with my 2 and another 3. Dropped two off. Then twin babies arrived with their competitive sister (wasn't expecting her!) and she is getting annoyed with games. Such a madam!! Changes dynamics in a big way.
Roll on 6.30. 6 days off and going to seaside

Daisy1956
15-04-2014, 03:21 PM
Bluebell try not to worry. My grandson had a fall at school a few weeks back he needed his head glueing. What pleased him most was that he didn't need to wash his hair for a few days. It effects us much more than them.

Bluebell
15-04-2014, 04:32 PM
thank you xx

karen2010
15-04-2014, 08:18 PM
Oh Bluebell how awful for you xxx
Hope all is ok now xx
I took my LO to a nature reserve last week had a fab time - mum text me that night has LO banged her eye today ? She hadn't and I text back that she hadn't but I went over and over the day in my head - anyway Mum text back to say she had a little lump but thought she had done it herself by rubbing her eye - was an anxious hour for me though !
This job is fab most of the time but scary just how responsible we are for our LOs and how awful we feel should they have an accident - so really feel for you tonight xxxxxxxxxxx