PDA

View Full Version : Just not in the groove this week

Tealady
15-04-2014, 01:27 PM
Just can't summon up the inspiration to organise anything. Children having fun with free play and spur of the moment trips to the park. Feel I should be getting crafty, or setting up messy or a small world play. Looking for inspiration online but just think "Hmmm that looks good but not today/this week"

Had last week off. Only working 3 days this week. Think that's the problem. Just in Holiday mode.

Here's hoping my Mojo comes back for next Tuesday.

Natalierose
15-04-2014, 01:56 PM
I'm the same 2 lo's today, 1 tomorrow then I'm off for 6 days thankfully were out in the garden and they're fully entertained with the sand, water, balls and ride ons. I just don't feel motivated

tess1981
15-04-2014, 04:23 PM
I have no activities today at all... weather was great outside nearly all day... One lo very under the weather so he stayed indoors with me in the kitchen I'm exhausted

Bluebell
15-04-2014, 04:30 PM
I've been feeling like we should have been doing some easter crafts but we have just been so busy! great weather and places to go.
much more fun for the children to also be n 'holiday mode' and make the most of this fabulous weather! :)

Kiddleywinks
15-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Ditto

Last week off, 4 day week this week = lethargic me

Beautiful weather, lethargic me, bored kids (they've already had a week off school at home) = time to blow away the cobwebs so we've been out and about all day yesterday, today, and plan to again tomorrow

It's working for me at least lol. Do have some stuff out for the kiddleywinks to do if they wanted to, but when we've got back, they've all gone straight into the garden instead, so if that's what they want to do, that's fine by me.

sarah707
15-04-2014, 07:37 PM
We took the Easter crafts outside - and I have dp sorting some garden projects so all busy here :clapping:

karen2010
15-04-2014, 09:52 PM
I was like this last week after a week in Tenerife - back in the groove this week - can't get into the Easter Holiday groove as got 4 siblings starting Saturday - gulp !
And it's my birthday on Saturday !!!
Xxx