PDA

View Full Version : Difficult child??

Kerry84
11-04-2014, 10:05 PM
Well I say difficult but I think the world of this little one (age almost 2) and he is such a lovely boy but when it comes to my own children being at home (5 & 7) he hits, kicks and bites and if I tell him off he then try's to do it to me! Any ideas on how to nip this one in the bud? as I'm stuck for ideas :/ Tia x

jellytots2912
12-04-2014, 08:17 AM
Are there any other issues / concerns ? If not I would remove him from the activity or the room they were playing in for a minute or two and talk to him about being nice, he will grow out of it of someone will do it back to him and he will realise it hurts x good luck x

karen2010
12-04-2014, 02:55 PM
I have a 2 year old mindee who used to be adorable in the day but play up when my a Daughter was at home. He is basically jealous he has had you to himself all day. Lots of hugs and kisses reassured my mindee and I tried to get both of them engaged in the same activity.
That said she wasn't biting etc !
It will settle down the older he gets - but I agree remove him from the activity but keep in the same room as your own - when he wants to join in the playing again it is dependant on him behaving himself!
Good luck ! Xx