PDA

View Full Version : Phew!

littleDs31
10-04-2014, 09:14 AM
Have finally told the parents that I have applied for adoption and will be taking time out when everything goes through. Luckily everyone took it well and appreciate the huge amount of notice I have given them. Is there anyone else out there who has adopted? :)

lizduncan72
10-04-2014, 10:37 AM
We're going through it just now :) little one moved in last June and now waiting for court date to finalise things x

The Juggler
10-04-2014, 10:38 AM
good luck to you both. :)

karen2010
11-04-2014, 03:24 PM
Good luck x What an amazing thing to do xxxxx

littleDs31
15-04-2014, 07:00 AM
Lizduncan72 that's amazing, congrats! If you have any spare time Could you PM me on how you've found the process pls? We are about to go on the preparation course.

Thanks everyone tho I'm finding it frustratingly slow at the moment :( guess it has to be.

maisiemog
15-04-2014, 07:07 AM
Lizduncan72 that's amazing, congrats! If you have any spare time Could you PM me on how you've found the process pls? We are about to go on the preparation course. Thanks everyone tho I'm finding it frustratingly slow at the moment :( guess it has to be.

Were in the middle of the process now. We took a bit of a break for 2 months and just restarted as it's so intense and even now I have moments where I could gladly stop the process. But then I hear DD talking about how excited she is about maybe being a big sister so I carry on.