PDA

View Full Version : Easter eggs!

tigwig
09-04-2014, 05:04 PM
Do you buy mindees the above? Ive just made handmade baskets with a small egg and some chocolate buttons as we have 10 children altogether! Plus I think they probably get given enough from family. But today a lovely parent has just handed over 2 luxury eggs for my kids! Feeling really tight now lol.

loocyloo
09-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Sometimes I give a small egg and other times I've made a small bag or basket and put some little eggs/easter sweets in.
Last year I bought a load of bouncy eggs and chalk eggs.
I've also given easter sticker books.
I usually spend about £1 per mindee.

primula
09-04-2014, 05:32 PM
Do you buy mindees the above? Ive just made handmade baskets with a small egg and some chocolate buttons as we have 10 children altogether! Plus I think they probably get given enough from family. But today a lovely parent has just handed over 2 luxury eggs for my kids! Feeling really tight now lol.
Don't feel bad! I am sure they know how many you buy for! It's a way of saying a Thank you to you and to appreciate what you do!!

toddlers896
09-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Yea I buy the 99p chocolate chicks. Met up with a childminder last week and she said I hope my daughter doesn't get any of those crap eggs this year otherwise they will be going in the bin!! I said what do you mean, she said we only like cadburys. I was very tempted to say well that crap 99p egg that I bought your daughter last year must have went in the bin too, Ungrateful git. That really got my back up and made me see a very ungrateful side to this person. Don't think I will be seeing her much from now on. :angry:

SYLVIA
09-04-2014, 07:27 PM
I usually buy them eggs but I haven't got around to it yet. Half of mine are term time only so I might just get some and do a hunt next thursday with the ones who are here

shortstuff
09-04-2014, 07:49 PM
ive bought hollow plastic eggs and put easter paper chains in there to be made and 4 small chocs. I think that if all they get is choc then it gets a bit boring so i try to make it a bit different :D