PDA

View Full Version : Lockable files

It's a small world
08-04-2014, 11:38 AM
What lockable files etc do you have for your confidential paperwork - contract personal details. Are they easy to access should you have an emergency and need to get out of the house or fire evacuation etc ?

rickysmiths
08-04-2014, 12:01 PM
I wouldn't even think about going and getting my lockable box if there was a fire or such and we had to get out of the house.

I have my phone on me all the time and I have a sealed envelope close at hand with copies of all the mindees info sheets which has the emergency contacts on.

I have a small photo album in my bag which has the same info in it.

It's a small world
08-04-2014, 12:37 PM
I wouldn't even think about going and getting my lockable box if there was a fire or such and we had to get out of the house. I have my phone on me all the time and I have a sealed envelope close at hand with copies of all the mindees info sheets which has the emergency contacts on. I have a small photo album in my bag which has the same info in it.

Never thought about an envelope with all details. I have expandable file at hand with all details but know it should be locked away so wondered what everyone else did ?

rickysmiths
08-04-2014, 03:32 PM
My metal box with my children's files in isn't locked during a working day only when I am not around or at the end of the day and weekends. I don't think it even has to be locked just out of the way so it can not be accessed by those who do not need to see it.