PDA

View Full Version : ah aren't we lucky....

tess1981
07-04-2014, 07:05 AM
My friend came over the other night for a chat and as we were sitting having tea and I was complaining how busy I have been last few weeks with everything going on she said wasn't I lucky I work at home as I get all my house work work during the day and have nothing to do on the evening.
Putting aside the fact I have to mind and interact with children I explained how working at home I generate 3 times more housework than if I worked out of my home. And the housework had to be done after the children go home or before they arrive....
I do clean up and tidy any mess made during working hours such as breakfast lunch and snack dishes brush floors after meal or junk art times or if all children are asleep I can put in a wash or make beds but she thinks I can do all.... clean windows iron etc.
If that's the case my house should be gleaming not war torn looking lol
Ah well I set her straight though

FussyElmo
07-04-2014, 07:19 AM
Anyone who works from home gets this comment. well what else would you be doing if you work from home - obviously not working :)

Koala
07-04-2014, 09:17 AM
You should have just agreed and made them really jealous :laughing: and further more say - yes and I get paid for it! Can you believe i?!! :clapping:

alwaysright
07-04-2014, 09:23 AM
yeah my house is always like a new pin! not....

tess1981
07-04-2014, 09:47 AM
You should have just agreed and made them really jealous :laughing: and further more say - yes and I get paid for it! Can you believe i?!! :clapping:

Ha ha sounds like a good idea