PDA

View Full Version : Valco trimode twin/triple buggy

Nicadooby
03-04-2014, 07:22 AM
I think I'm going to order the valco trimode twin Ex today with the extra toddle (Joey seat). So I can put it through on this years expenses :-)

It's a bit narrower and lighter than the T3 so it will hopefully fit through my door ok.

Does anyone have any experience with it? Plus did you order it from America or buy it 2nd hand on EBay? As I haven't seen any come up on there.

mama2three
03-04-2014, 11:50 AM
ive got one. Are you sure its lighter / smaller than the t3 because to me it seems exactly the same. Ive even ordered spares 'bits' like replacement brake cogs from lotsofbabies who make the t3 and these fit the valco.
I got mine as an ebay bargain - £62!!! because it needed new brake cogs!

Nicadooby
03-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Thanks for that mama I've just spoken to a gentleman at lots of babies who seems to think the t3 is made at the same factory as the Valco and the only difference is the uk one is more strengthened to pass uk safety regulations.

The reason I was leaning more towards the valco was because it is meant to be 1/2 an inch smaller in width but the man seems to think it is exactly the same size frame that they use so is going to try fitting it through at 29 inch door way for me :-)

If it does you have just saved me at lot of stress thankyou xx