PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Pox

maisiemog
02-04-2014, 06:34 PM
DD has chicken pox. Do I close or not? She's not ill in the slightest...just a bit itchy! It was the only mindee I have here tomorrow that gave it to her in the first place so obviously no issues of passing it on and I know mum would send her still. I'm off for the holidays then anyway.

I would rather work as DD is going to be bored silly just the two off us and not going out!

Glitter
02-04-2014, 06:46 PM
If the only mindee you have has just had chicken pox, and your daughter is not ill I would be tempted to stay open.

I would just check with the parent to make sure they don't mind first.

TwilightSparkle
02-04-2014, 07:58 PM
My DD6 had chickenpox last week I informed all parents told them I was more than happy to still have their LO but totally understood if they wanted to stay away and wouldn't charge if they didn't come. 3 out of 4 mindees still came. Just a waiting game now to see if DS8 or mindees will get it.

angeldelight
02-04-2014, 08:02 PM
My DD6 had chickenpox last week I informed all parents told them I was more than happy to still have their LO but totally understood if they wanted to stay away and wouldn't charge if they didn't come. 3 out of 4 mindees still came. Just a waiting game now to see if DS8 or mindees will get it.

I think most parents are still happy to bring their children when asked

Hope your daughter is better now

Angel xx

TwilightSparkle
04-04-2014, 06:39 PM
DS8 now has chickenpox 10 days after DD6 got her first spots. I wonder which mindee will be the first victim.

alwaysright
05-04-2014, 09:40 PM
one of the little ones i mnd had just got over chicken pox, first spots came two weeks ago on monday, so far no-one else has got it but how long would it be before we know if anyone has picked it up from him iyswim