PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear!!

smurfette
01-04-2014, 10:59 AM
Just had to shower one of my little ones. Took them and dog for a walk in a local park, all dressed up in wellies and all in one waterproof suits, but Lo is very clumsy on his feet and managed to tumble head first into a big mucky puddle! Poor little mite got a fright would
Say it was wet, it was kinda funny though!! All clean and eating his lunch now!

FussyElmo
01-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Poor thing but it probably funny as well :littleangel:

cathtee
01-04-2014, 07:12 PM
OOPS, poor little one :)

smurfette
01-04-2014, 07:15 PM
His mum laughed but she did say he fell in a puddle while on hols and he ended up when a cold! (Isn't a cold a virus not as a result of getting wet?!) I said he was straight in a hot shower and it was warm out :)

smurfette
01-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Lol my original post should say 'would say it was cold'!! Not wet duh!

angeldelight
01-04-2014, 07:37 PM
Just had to shower one of my little ones. Took them and dog for a walk in a local park, all dressed up in wellies and all in one waterproof suits, but Lo is very clumsy on his feet and managed to tumble head first into a big mucky puddle! Poor little mite got a fright would
Say it was wet, it was kinda funny though!! All clean and eating his lunch now!

To be honest that is the type of thing I would do myself ha ha

Angel xx

tess1981
02-04-2014, 07:59 AM
His mum laughed but she did say he fell in a puddle while on hols and he ended up when a cold! (Isn't a cold a virus not as a result of getting wet?!) I said he was straight in a hot shower and it was warm out :)

Omg I have been preaching this for years. I hate my mum saying don't go outside like . that it's cold you will catch a cold... ti which I say actually no mummy the cold won't give me a cold a virus will which I catch while usually being indoors wit sick people.... sorry it gets my goat up lol

wee_elf
02-04-2014, 06:06 PM
Hahaha when I worked in pre-school the other staff said my catchphrase was "No being cold doesn't give you a cold, it is a virus!". I can understand the worry of hypothermia compromising the immune system.....but we live in the uk! :eek: