PDA

View Full Version : all free

tess1981
31-03-2014, 07:49 AM
Don't you just love your oh's. Mine had a friend who was giving this away and he w and built it for . my lo's

Vikki5531
31-03-2014, 08:00 AM
Wow aren't you lucky! The kids will love it xx

Mrs Scrubbit
31-03-2014, 09:14 AM
Gosh!....how lucky are you ( and the kids) xx

Simona
31-03-2014, 09:21 AM
That is great...enjoy!
A few years ago a parent asked me if I wanted some 'wooden blocks'...her children were driving her mad because they kept throwing them from the top of the stairs
I said I would take them off her and willing to pay

She arrived with a full set of 3 tiers of Community PlayThings....I alerted her they were expensive and willing to give her some money.
She told me she had paid around £30 and wanted no money...it was a gift...well as it turns out it is worth more than a thousand £££s
I still have them and consider myself very lucky someone could be so generous.

tess1981
31-03-2014, 09:25 AM
I know I love when someone gives me toys for the children. I also got a child's trampoline too. OH gave me a plastic table too that he used for his kids when they were young. He is going to attach rounded guttering to my fence so the kids can pour water or balls or cars down it. He is a handy OH to have around. Only been together 10 months so he still I'm the 'of course I don't mind darling' stage lol making the most of it. Told him I need a water tray and keep am ear out he he he

thinktink
31-03-2014, 10:15 AM
Brilliant, that's kind of them, my neighbours sorting out some baby and toddler stuff and giving me their tikes playhouse which is nice and helps the old purse strings. Free cycle is a good site too people gifting items, I've given a lot of stuff away on there. Hope your little ones enjoy x

tess1981
31-03-2014, 10:59 AM
Watching the play on it this morning they were delighted. Parents loved it too... have been showing it off lol plus looks good on my Facebook page. Other potential parents see what resources I have. :) can't be bad