PDA

View Full Version : New consultation document around agencies

FloraDora
28-03-2014, 02:35 PM
https://www.education.gov.uk/consultations/index.cfm?action=conSection&consultationId=1953&dId=1335&sId=9042

A new consultation document has been released today around childminding agencies, amongst other areas.
Interesting reading

Smiley
28-03-2014, 05:05 PM
We seem to have had so many consultations, yet does anyone really take on board what we are saying? It's okay consulting but do they actually value our views? :(

loocyloo
28-03-2014, 05:16 PM
We seem to have had so many consultations, yet does anyone really take on board what we are saying? It's okay consulting but do they actually value our views? :(

I've become very disheartened and do wonder what the point is as no one ever seems to take any notice!

sarah707
29-03-2014, 12:24 PM
No they don't seem to listen - but they have to 'consult' so they can say they have done it ...

I will look at it later a colleague has just said that it promotes agency cms over independents which is a bit rich since there aren't any yet!! :panic:

xx

Simona
29-03-2014, 05:21 PM
I've become very disheartened and do wonder what the point is as no one ever seems to take any notice!

No one can deny that CMs up and down the country fought as hard as they could against agencies...challenged and argued but, in my view, the writing was on the wall and agencies would become the law

The govt never consulted on our views on agencies ..all it did was to consult on the inspection framework for agencies and now...in the new consultation...setting up the back bone for agencies

Now agencies are coming we need to refocus our energy and keep to the original aim...how to stay sustainable as ICMs....and survive