PDA

View Full Version : Time management for childminders - a blog

sarah707
26-03-2014, 07:44 PM
My latest blog on our Independent Childminders website - I hope you find it useful :D

Time management and childminders - (http://independentchildminders.weebly.com/1/post/2014/03/time-management-and-childminders.html)

loocyloo
26-03-2014, 11:14 PM
great, thank you sarah.

made me smile to see your routine ... could have been mine written down!

I am on top of my daily/weekly, even monthly bits, but i do need to factor in updating sef and other random things my LA throw at us ( like wanting us all to put an advert in a folder at childrens centre, after 3 years of saying they couldn't! , or all early settings needing to write a document stating what 'SEND' support we can/will offer ) I could do with a weekend WITHOUT my family so i can get on top of/organise it all, and then it will be fine !!!

hectors house
27-03-2014, 08:56 AM
Thank you very much - excellent advice - it's my day off today, so now I am going to log off the forum and spend an hour updating Learning Journals (determined to get them up to date before my holiday), an hour starting last years accounts (yes I know an hour isn't going to make much of a dent), an hour continuing with my SEF (have only done sections 1 & 2 so far), an hour updating my Childminding file (we were all given a new "Toolkit" at our Childminding Conference a few weeks ago) then I'm going for a physio appointment to put right all the hours I spend doing paperwork and browsing the forum!

Bumble Beez
30-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Fabulous blog as always Sarah...thank you xx

Sarah x