PDA

View Full Version : 58 days!!!

maisiemog
25-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Left of childminding!

You know it's time for a change when you are counting down!

Got the TA job I went for and will start in September. One family leaving me in May and all the others are term time only so will leave in July!

Really looking forward to having my house back now and have been looking at glass dining tables and nice bookcases. And posh wallpaper!

I've loved CMing and it's been perfect for us but now I want a new challenge and TA job is ideal to gain experience for my PGCE plans!

shortstuff
25-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Congratulations, nice to have a goal post to work towards. Just imagine the fun you can have in 58 days.

Glitter
25-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Congratulations on your new job.

I am very jealous that you are getting your house back.

Maza
25-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Congratulations! Fantastic news for you - we'll miss you though, make sure you keep us informed on how it is going! Is it at your DD's school? x

sing-low
25-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Can you post pics of your de-childminded house for us to drool over?!

Mouse
25-03-2014, 06:03 PM
Oooooohhhhh...a childminding free house...bliss :littleangel:

I love the thought of that, but then the thought of clearing out everything I've got fills me with absolute dread. I think the de-cluttering would be a full time job in itself :o

loocyloo
25-03-2014, 06:08 PM
congratulations.

last week I was starting to think if it was time to move on ...

this week I can't bear the thought of moving on! ( and like mouse ... it would be a full time job to 'de childmind' my house !!! )

tess1981
25-03-2014, 10:52 PM
Would love my house to be my own again my youngest is 12 and I currently have 2 travel cots 3 prams 3 high chairs and . endless toys everywhere... They are over taking the house

mrstom
26-03-2014, 06:43 AM
I've got 50 days left!!! I worked it out yesterday as I'd had a really BAD day.

I don't have another job to go to in September which is quite scary - no idea which way I'm going or what I'm going to do. Luckily we can survive on DH's wage for 6 months so hopefully I can find a job that fits for us as a family x