PDA

View Full Version : The Equal Opp Shop - a New "Forum Friend"

Pauline
07-01-2008, 09:53 AM
The Equal Opp Shop has just become a "Forum Friend" (If you want details of other Forum Friends use the link at the top of Forum)

The Equal Opps Shop have a special offer for January, which is 15% off all internet orders.

This is what they say about themselves:

As experienced childminders ourselves we set the business up over four years ago to provide diversity resources at very competative prices. Please take a look at our site www.theequaloppshop.co.uk (http://www.theequaloppshop.co.uk) If you able able to let your members know we would appreciate it, We also provide a free quartlerly 'Festivals' newsletter which is very detailed along with free craft sheets and detailed sheets on specific festivals. For forum members we provide further free BSL A4 Laminated Signing poster to use in childcare settings which retail at £1 99 each.

angeldelight
07-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Thanks for that Pauline

I have had things from here in the past they are good

Thanks

Angel xx

Polly2
07-01-2008, 11:18 AM
Thats brilliant thanks pauline

sarah707
07-01-2008, 11:20 AM
I was talking about them to another childminder the other day - they are both Childminders in Manchester aren't they?

Their website looks good and their newsletter is very informative... I will go and check out my freebie later :p

Can't work out how to get it ... any ideas anyone??

miffy
07-01-2008, 11:38 AM
Great thanks for that Pauline

Miffy xx

Pauline
07-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Their website looks good and their newsletter is very informative... I will go and check out my freebie later :p

I've emailed them, will let you all know what they say here when they reply.

x

Trouble
07-01-2008, 07:21 PM
what happens if you want to order something but you dont like using the internet to buy things:rolleyes:

Rubybubbles
08-01-2008, 02:45 PM
:littleangel:
I was talking about them to another childminder the other day - they are both Childminders in Manchester aren't they?

yes I know one them from another childminding site 'ahem':eek: yep thats what I said!!

Great stuff on there thanks for the link

nat1664
08-01-2008, 04:02 PM
I have seen this shop before..they have some great bits on there

Nat

oakie dokie
08-01-2008, 05:08 PM
thanks pauline, looks great.

hazelx

deeb66
08-01-2008, 09:05 PM
looks great pauline - thanks

charleyfarley
08-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Had a peek and looks good

Carol xx

Pauline
08-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Regarding the BSL freebie - I've been told they are going to add an option to say where you heard about their site (childminding forum) and then you get the freebie with your order.

miffy
08-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Thanks Pauline for checking that out

Miffy xx

manjay
08-01-2008, 11:02 PM
what happens if you want to order something but you dont like using the internet to buy things:rolleyes:

OMG I could not survive without using the internet to buy things!

amanda xx

Pauline
09-01-2008, 07:29 AM

If I were you I'd email them and ask what to do, they must have some alternatives.

lindylou
09-01-2008, 08:04 AM
I reguarly order from this site i have just ordered an ethnic boy doll and a book the inspector call they are 2 girls who work together and they used to be minders.
The site is very good and i have never had any problems i have had books and posters off them and they have always been very good quality
Lindaxx

ajs
09-01-2008, 08:42 PM
i have just ordered some stuff too
but i paid through google checkout and the opportunity to leave the information wasn't there so i've emailed them to ask am i still eligible for the free gift

watch this space

nannan
10-01-2008, 08:10 PM
thanks Pauline, I've just had a look and it looks great,

ajs
10-01-2008, 11:15 PM
i got a lovely email from them today apologising for the fact that they haven't set up google checkout and the free gift
they also said that as what i'd ordered was the free gift then they would refund the value of the free gift on my order. which to them is more expensive then giving me a free gift.

i did say that if they prefered they could just give me another free gift to the same value which is cheaper for them and that i would leave it up to them
but great service so very happy to recommend them