PDA

View Full Version : Health Declaration?

flipflop20
21-03-2014, 12:49 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know the address in which to send the Health Declaration once completed. It says to take to GP with pre-paid envelope but I cant find an address to send to.

Thanks
Rach

leahsfx
21-03-2014, 01:12 PM
I have the same issue.. My doctor didn't know either. Tried calling OFSTED but on hold for ages and gave up.
If no one knows on here, I will email OFSTED x

Vikki5531
21-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Hi,

I haven't sent mine yet, but I assumed it was the address on page 2 of the Health Declaration book:

Ofsted
Piccadilly Gate
Store Street
Manchester
M1 2WD

That's where I was going to send mine xx

NinkyNonk
21-03-2014, 01:58 PM
I've just sent mine to them this week...I had a load of stuff through the post from Ofsted (2 weeks after I'd done my registration form online!) and that had a brown 2nd class addressed envelope to send it in. Can't remember the address but it was definitely a PO Box number and Manchester. I also paid my invoice over the phone (automated system) then received the invoice in the post 4 days later. I think their paperwork side takes a while to catch up. :-)

leahsfx
23-03-2014, 11:24 PM
Hi, Does anyone know the address in which to send the Health Declaration once completed. It says to take to GP with pre-paid envelope but I cant find an address to send to. Thanks Rach

Just had an email confirmation from OFSTED that you send the form to:

Ofsted
Piccadilly Gate
Store Street
Manchester
M1 2WD

flipflop20
24-03-2014, 05:59 AM
Oh that's brill that's v much. I'll get that taken up to docs today x